Jump to navigation
- project a laser at police officers in Louisiana.
- fish with a firearm in Wyoming.
- honk at a sandwich shop after 9 pm in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- wear a bulletproof vest while committing sexual assault in New Jersey.
- carry a pet dog on the roof of a car in Anchorage, Alaska.
- cause “a catastrophe” in Utah.
- hold public office in Texas without acknowledging the existence of a supreme being.
- get married in Nebraska if you have a venereal disease.
- bite off another’s limb in Rhode Island.
- vote in New Mexico if you’re an “idiot.”
- operate a dance hall on Sunday in South Carolina.
- show covered male genitals in a“discernibly turgid state” in Indiana.
Back to Issue